June 18th 2020: 9am-5pm MST
The goal of this professional development course, G-191 Emergency Operations Center/Incident Command System Interface, is to enable the students to develop an effective interface between the Incident Command/Unified Command and the Emergency Operations Center by applying National Incident Management System principles.
THIS COURSE WILL BE A VIRTUAL COURSE OVER THE INTERNET. PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW UP EMAIL WITH CONNECTION AND CO-TRAIN REGISTRATION INFORMATION. THIS COURSE WILL BE CERTIFIED BY, AND PARTICIPANTS WILL RECIEVE A CERTIFICATE FROM THE STATE OF COLORADO.
State and local personnel responsible for developing, staffing, managing and operating an EOC and coordinating EOC operations with a field command post.
- Explain the course structure and potential ICS/EOC interface challenges.
- Explain key NIMS concepts, command and coordination systems, and structures.
- Analyze given scenarios to determine commonalities and potential interface issues between ICS and EOCs.
- Explain the respective roles and interconnectivity of the NIMS command and coordination systems in coordination.
- Contrast the typical role and functions of the Incident Command and the EOC during emergency operations.
- Analyze given scenarios to apply ICS/EOC interface concepts.
- Develop an ICS/EOC interface action plan for your community.
- Summarize the course objectives
After purchasing course additionally register through https://www.train.org/colorado. Course ID # 1091542.For help with CO.Train registration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.