ALL BLUE CELL CLASSES ARE CONDUCTED ON THE MOUNTAIN TIME ZONE UNLESS OTHERWISE DESIGNATED. CHECK YOUR CLASS CONNECTION EMAIL FOR COURSE TIMES .
Our NIMS ICS 300 Virtual Instructor Led Training provides training for personnel who require advanced application of the Incident Command System (ICS). This course expands upon information covered in the ICS 100 and ICS 200 courses.
Our NIMS ICS 300 Virtual Instructor Led Training is for those looking to earn an ICS 300 certification. This includes individuals who may assume a supervisory role in incidents. Note: During a Type 3 incident, some or all of the Command and General Staff positions may be activated, as well as Division/Group Supervisor and/or Unit Leader level positions. These incidents may extend into multiple operational periods.
NIMS ICS 300 Virtual Instructor Led Training Objectives:
- Describe how the National Incident Management System (NIMS) Command and Management component supports the management of expanding incidents.
- Describe the incident/event management process for supervisors and expanding incidents as prescribed by the Incident Command System (ICS).
- Implement the incident management process on a simulated Type 3 incident.
- Develop an Incident Action Plan for a simulated incident.
Prerequisites of NIMS ICS 300:
- IS0100, Introduction to the Incident Command System;
- IS0200, Basic Incident Command System for Initial Response;
- IS0700, National Incident Management System, An Introduction;
- IS0800, National Response Framework, An Introduction
Recommended: Experience using concepts and principles from ICS 100, ICS 200, and use of skills in a response or exercise.
- Emergency Management
G and ICS Courses offered virtually are in coordination with Colorado DSHSEM / State Training Officer. All of our lead instructors are State Certified. Participants are welcomed from outside the state of Colorado. Consult with your States Training Officer for any certification or additional application requirements.
We take standard curriculum and tailor our instruction to the audience, discipline and jurisdiction at hand
We incorporate straight from the headlines information on in all course instruction and exercise facilitation
We deliver training and exercise services by request on short and long range scheduling timelines