ALL BLUE CELL CLASSES ARE CONDUCTED ON THE MOUNTAIN TIME ZONE UNLESS OTHERWISE DESIGNATED. CHECK YOUR CLASS CONNECTION EMAIL FOR COURSE TIMES.
Our ICS 400 Virtual Instructor Led Training, Advanced Incident Management System for General Staff, provides training for personnel who require advanced application of the Incident Command System (ICS). This course expands upon information covered in ICS 100 through ICS 300 courses, which are prerequisites for the ICS 400 course.
Target Audience:The target audience for this course is senior personnel who are expected to perform in a management capacity in an Area Command or Multi-Agency Coordination Entity.
ICS 400 Virtual Instructor Led Training Course Objectives:
- Explain how major incidents engender special management challenges.
- Describe the circumstances in which an Area Command is established.
- Describe the circumstances in which Multi-Agency Coordination Systems are established.
Prerequisites of ICS 400 Online:
- IS0100,Introduction to the Incident Command System;
- IS0200, Basic Incident Command System for Initial Response;
- ICS 300 (E/L/G0300), Intermediate Incident Command System for Expanding Incidents;
- IS0700, National Incident Management System, An Introduction;
- IS0800, National Response Framework, An Introduction
Recommended: Experience using concepts and principles from ICS 100, ICS 200, and ICS 300 and use of skills in an operational environment.
- Emergency Management
ICS and G Courses are offered virtually and in coordination with Colorado DSHSEM / State Training Officer. All lead instructors are State Certified. Any out of state participants are welcomed. Consult with your States Training Officer for any application or certification requirements.
We take standard curriculum and tailor our instruction to the audience, discipline and jurisdiction at hand
We incorporate straight from the headlines information on in all course instruction and exercise facilitation
We deliver training and exercise services by request on short and long range scheduling timelines