The intended audience(s) are federal, state, tribal, territorial, local level, business and nongovernmental emergency management personnel who may be designated to support an Emergency Operations Center (EOC) within their jurisdiction or organization. The materials were developed with the assumption that audience members may have little or no actual experience as a member of an EOC Staff.
The audience may include students from a variety of agencies, organizations and functional disciplines, including fire service, law enforcement, emergency management, public works departments, as well as public health organizations, medical emergency teams, and hospitals, businesses and non-governmental organizations
National Incident Management System (NIMS) Emergency Operations Center training should be completed by personnel who are regularly assigned to positions within an EOC or by those persons who desire to seek qualification and certification in an EOC position or function.
- Explain the EOC’s critical link to the other NIMS Command and Coordination Structures.
- Identify EOC staffing solutions by aligning EOC Skillsets to common EOC structures.
- Explain the planning, operational and resourcing functions of the EOC.
- Using a scenario, identify the essential elements of information (EEI) that support EOC decision making and information sharing.
- Using a scenario identify changes in EOC activation level, staffing, resources and information requirements for an expanding incident.
- Identify the role of an EOC during the transition to recovery.
- Explain the location, design, equipment and technology considerations for the EOC.
G Courses offered virtually are in coordination with Colorado DSHSEM / State Training Officer. All Blue Cell lead instructors are State Certified. Participants are welcomed from outside Colorado. Consult with your States Training Officer for any additional application or certification requirements.
Firefighters, Firefighter Training, G191 Courses, G2300 Courses, ICS300,
ICS400, Online ICS400, Online ICS300, Virtual ICS300, Virtual ICS400,
Online G2300, Online G191, Self Paced LMS, Virtual G191, Virtual G2300,
Emergency and Disaster Management Training, Wildland firefighters , Law
Enforcement, Governmental Agencies, position specific, 900 series,
AHIMTA, incident commander, PIO, public information officer, safety
officer, liaison officer, operations section chief, planning section
chief, logistic section chief, finance section chief, ICS, Incident
Command System, NIMS , National Incident Management System, Fire, EMS,
Hospital, Sheriff, Police, Public Health, Public Works, HICS, DOT,
Agriculture, EMA, certificate, qualification, taskbook, NIMS training,
NIMS certification, FEMA training, FEMA certification, ICS training, ICS
certification, ICS300 certification, ICS400 certification
We take standard curriculum and tailor our instruction to the audience, discipline and jurisdiction at hand
We incorporate straight from the headlines information on in all course instruction and exercise facilitation
We deliver training and exercise services by request on short and long range scheduling timelines