The goal of this professional development course, G-191 Emergency Operations Center/Incident Command System Interface, is to enable the students to develop an effective interface between the Incident Command/Unified Command and the Emergency Operations Center by applying National Incident Management System principles.
State and local personnel responsible for developing, staffing, managing and operating an EOC and coordinating EOC operations with a field command post.
- Explain the course structure and potential ICS/EOC interface challenges.
- Explain key NIMS concepts, command and coordination systems, and structures.
- Analyze given scenarios to determine commonalities and potential interface issues between ICS and EOCs.
- Explain the respective roles and interconnectivity of the NIMS command and coordination systems in coordination.
- Contrast the typical role and functions of the Incident Command and the EOC during emergency operations.
- Analyze given scenarios to apply ICS/EOC interface concepts.
- Develop an ICS/EOC interface action plan for your community.
- Summarize the course objectives
Value Added Feature- We have added one additional segment that specifically addresses how these concepts apply to those in Public Health and Public Works Department Operations Centers, Law Enforcement Personnel, those individuals serving in the National Guard and application for those who are completing a task book and IMT situations.
G Courses offered virtually are in coordination with Colorado DSHSEM / State Training Officer. All Blue Cell lead instructors are State Certified. Participants are welcomed from outside Colorado. Consult with your States Training Officer for any additional application or certification requirements.
Emergency Managers, FEMA, G-FEMA,, L-Courses, FEMA Training,
Firefighters, Firefighter Training, G191 Courses, G2300 Courses, ICS300,
ICS400, Online ICS400, Online ICS300, Virtual ICS300, Virtual ICS400,
Online G2300, Online G191, Self Paced LMS, Virtual G191, Virtual G2300,
Emergency and Disaster Management Training, Wildland firefighters , Law
Enforcement, Governmental Agencies, position specific, 900 series,
AHIMTA, incident commander, PIO, public information officer, safety
officer, liaison officer, operations section chief, planning section
chief, logistic section chief, finance section chief, ICS, Incident
Command System, NIMS , National Incident Management System, Fire, EMS,
Hospital, Sheriff, Police, Public Health, Public Works, HICS, DOT,
Agriculture, EMA, certificate, qualification, taskbook, NIMS training,
NIMS certification, FEMA training, FEMA certification, ICS training, ICS
certification, ICS300 certification, ICS400 certification
We take standard curriculum and tailor our instruction to the audience, discipline and jurisdiction at hand
We incorporate straight from the headlines information on in all course instruction and exercise facilitation
We deliver training and exercise services by request on short and long range scheduling timelines