ALL BLUE CELL CLASSES ARE CONDUCTED ON THE MOUNTAIN TIME ZONE UNLESS OTHERWISE DESIGNATED. CHECK YOUR CLASS CONNECTION EMAIL FOR COURSE TIMES.
This Product is For An Individual Agency / Company Up To 30 Students
( Additional incentive pricing available for multiple full course buyouts )
- Describe how the National Incident Management System (NIMS) Command and Management component supports the management of expanding incidents.
- Describe the incident/event management process for supervisors and expanding incidents as prescribed by the Incident Command System (ICS).
- Implement the incident management process on a simulated Type 3 incident.
- Develop an Incident Action Plan for a simulated incident.
- IS0100, Introduction to the Incident Command System;
- IS0200, Basic Incident Command System for Initial Response;
- IS0700, National Incident Management System, An Introduction;
- IS0800, National Response Framework, An Introduction
Recommended: Experience using concepts and principles from ICS 100, ICS 200, and use of skills in a response or exercise.
- Emergency Management
G Courses offered virtually are in coordination with Colorado DSHSEM / State Training Officer. All Blue Cell lead instructors are State Certified. Participants are welcomed from outside Colorado. Consult with your States Training Officer for any additional application or certification requirements.
6 courses @ $2500.00
Emergency Managers, FEMA, G-FEMA,, L-Courses, FEMA Training,
Firefighters, Firefighter Training, G191 Courses, G2300 Courses, ICS300,
ICS400, Online ICS400, Online ICS300, Virtual ICS300, Virtual ICS400,
Online G2300, Online G191, Self Paced LMS, Virtual G191, Virtual G2300,
Emergency and Disaster Management Training, Wildland firefighters , Law
Enforcement, Governmental Agencies, position specific, 900 series,
AHIMTA, incident commander, PIO, public information officer, safety
officer, liaison officer, operations section chief, planning section
chief, logistic section chief, finance section chief, ICS, Incident
Command System, NIMS , National Incident Management System, Fire, EMS,
Hospital, Sheriff, Police, Public Health, Public Works, HICS, DOT,
Agriculture, EMA, certificate, qualification, taskbook, NIMS training,
NIMS certification, FEMA training, FEMA certification, ICS training, ICS
certification, ICS300 certification, ICS400 certification
We take standard curriculum and tailor our instruction to the audience, discipline and jurisdiction at hand
We incorporate straight from the headlines information on in all course instruction and exercise facilitation
We deliver training and exercise services by request on short and long range scheduling timelines