Denver – Today The Blue Cell, LLC is announcing six new Destination Training Courses (D series). The D series brings together advanced hybrid learning techniques with both in-person and online virtual student participants. These courses leverage The Blue Cell’s vast experience with instructing 200+ virtual courses in 2021 and our technology investments that will enable hybrid deliveries.
“Our new D series has been in the making since 2011 and will give select participants an unparalleled experience at a location that is ideal for the crisis and consequence management adult learner” – Todd Manns, Founder and Managing Partner at The Blue Cell, LLC.
For those choosing to attend training in-person, these courses will be held at our Interactive Training Center (ITC). Opened in 2019, the ITC is located in the Southlands Lifestyle & Entertainment District in the southeast Denver Metro Area. The destination cohort is limited to 10 select in-person students and additionally up to 30 students admitted virtually, creating the ultimate hybrid experience.
Destination Series Training Courses (D series)
- Advanced Exercise Design Course (this course offers college credit)
- Advanced Planning Concepts: Developing Incident Action Plans (course can be found in the NTED State and Federal national catalog, #NE-001-COMM)
- Incident Leadership and Decision Making Workshop
- IMT Development Workshop
- Using Electronics, Gear and Software on an Incident
- Business Disaster Resiliency and Continuity Academy
* For more information and to sign up go to https://TheNimsStore.com/
About The Blue Cell, LLC
The Blue Cell is a minority and veteran owned Homeland Security and Emergency Management training and exercise firm. With over 13 years of delivering in-person, virtual, and hybrid training, customized light exercise, and leadership consultations to first responder and consequence management professionals at all levels of government and private sector organizations. The Blue Cell is the World's most active in-person and virtual Incident Command System and Consequence Management training company.
Media Contact:Jim Erickson
Managing Director of Sales & Marketing