Power / electricity, is one of those things we probably don't think about much, until its out. Our infrastructure impact scenario is designed to assist in the evaluation of plans and to get multiple agencies to work together.
You get four sets of tools for this scenario. Find the one that best suits your needs.
- Simple discussion sheets
- Instructions for conducting a virtual delivery
- Full Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP): A consistent, editable full set of templates to include pre-developed Objectives, Capabilities and Evaluation Guides for a full tabletop exercise
- Full HSEEP version of the scenario template set based in our Chelsea County USA online simulation environment
All of the HSEEP required paperwork for a tabletop exercise is pre-assembled and able to be edited.
* Situation Manual
* Briefing slides in Powerpoint
* Exercise Summary
* Participant Feedback Forms
* Exercise Evaluation Guides and After Action- Improvement Plan Template
The scenario disk has hundreds of electronic files to support your tabletop including custom forms and all plans, informational sheets, and maps for Chelsea County USA version of the scenario. Sound overwhelming? We provide 30 minutes of on-the-phone consultation ( after purchase) to help you get started with a member of the TTX Vault Design Team.
This concept and product was designed to keep in mind how valuable time is to organizational leaders, emergency managers, and public safety professionals. TTX Vault scenarios give you a jump start on the tedious process of exercise assembly and quickly get the discussion underway to keep your people, customers, constituents, and students safe. Additional files provided include ICS forms and custom-built ICS document products from The Blue Cell, LLC.
We take standard curriculum and tailor our instruction to the audience, discipline and jurisdiction at hand
We incorporate straight from the headlines information on in all course instruction and exercise facilitation
We deliver training and exercise services by request on short and long range scheduling timelines