- Establish or refine the current common operating picture.
- Fully assess the management structure.
- Identification of clear short and long-term objectives. This includes current objectives that may carry over from the previous or current structure, as well as new objectives specific to the new structure, and future needs. There may be blended objectives, with current and new.
- Identifying all primary responsibilities workload ( internal and external to Incident Command ).
- Based on the objectives, identify all stakeholders in the previous and future structure, and their specific roles/responsibilities. This should include those involved in the day-to-day, hands on operations as well as supporting organizations.
- Conduct a site visit if feasible.
- Make organization leadership and management recommendations
- Establish time-lines for the transition process, at 45 day, 90 and 180 day. This may be specific to the objectives for each organization.
- Facilitating discussion with Incident Command Team regarding the transition process, your findings and recommendations.
- Create a Transition Plan, or demobilization plan with findings if required.
This suite of coaching services is fully customizable and can include team member individual or section coaching. Deployment of Blue Cell personnel and equipment resources to embed and work the incident is also possible but is priced, charged and billed separately as a deployment services endeavor.
Emergency Managers, FEMA, G-FEMA,, L-Courses, FEMA Training,
Firefighters, Firefighter Training, G191 Courses, G2300 Courses, ICS300,
ICS400, Online ICS400, Online ICS300, Virtual ICS300, Virtual ICS400,
Online G2300, Online G191, Self Paced LMS, Virtual G191, Virtual G2300,
Emergency and Disaster Management Training, Wildland firefighters , Law
Enforcement, Governmental Agencies, position specific, 900 series,
AHIMTA, incident commander, PIO, public information officer, safety
officer, liaison officer, operations section chief, planning section
chief, logistic section chief, finance section chief, ICS, Incident
Command System, NIMS , National Incident Management System, Fire, EMS,
Hospital, Sheriff, Police, Public Health, Public Works, HICS, DOT,
Agriculture, EMA, certificate, qualification, taskbook, NIMS training,
NIMS certification, FEMA training, FEMA certification, ICS training, ICS
certification, ICS300 certification, ICS400 certification
We take standard curriculum and tailor our instruction to the audience, discipline and jurisdiction at hand
We incorporate straight from the headlines information on in all course instruction and exercise facilitation
We deliver training and exercise services by request on short and long range scheduling timelines