The Blue Cell's New ICS Positions & Features Learning Program is unique in many ways. It is important to stress THIS IS NOT THE FEMA L-900 SERIES OR AN EQUILIVALENT. This new series of courses on the ICS Command and General Staff Positions is geared towards a practical application in today's world. This program is designed for those who need to apply ICS practices quickly in the field in a number of situations. Upon completion of a position course, the student will have a thorough working knowledge of a position. Here is HOW IT WORKS.
1) Upon purchasing the course of your choice, within 48 hours you will receive the electronic Indoc package. The package will have links to key sites, scheduling for your course and several pre-work items for you to complete.
2) Upon completion of the pre-work you will be provided access to the our Learning Management System ( LMS) to take a self paced course on the topic. Your course schedule will have the upcoming Virtual Coaching Sessions dates identified. You will need to complete the LMS portion, prior to the Virtual Coaching Session.
3) 5 Days prior to the Virtual Coaching Session you will receive an email with key information and links to the upcoming session. Sessions will begin on Mountain Standard time, mid-morning to accommodate as many time zones as possible. The sessions generally will last 4 to 5 hours.
4) A capstone activity project in our Chelsea County USA simulation environment brings the course to conclusion. The point of the capstone is to allow participants to explore and practice an number key position concepts.
5) Upon completion the successful participant will be assigned a task book qualified mentor and a 24 hour tip and information portal.
These courses are for adult learners who are accustomed to higher education learning techniques. These are not the traditional week long position specific courses, rather a combined 12 hour of self paced and guided instruction.
Emergency Managers, FEMA, G-FEMA,, L-Courses, FEMA Training,
Firefighters, Firefighter Training, G191 Courses, G2300 Courses, ICS300,
ICS400, Online ICS400, Online ICS300, Virtual ICS300, Virtual ICS400,
Online G2300, Online G191, Self Paced LMS, Virtual G191, Virtual G2300,
Emergency and Disaster Management Training, Wildland firefighters , Law
Enforcement, Governmental Agencies, position specific, 900 series,
AHIMTA, incident commander, PIO, public information officer, safety
officer, liaison officer, operations section chief, planning section
chief, logistic section chief, finance section chief, ICS, Incident
Command System, NIMS , National Incident Management System, Fire, EMS,
Hospital, Sheriff, Police, Public Health, Public Works, HICS, DOT,
Agriculture, EMA, certificate, qualification, taskbook, NIMS training,
NIMS certification, FEMA training, FEMA certification, ICS training, ICS
certification, ICS300 certification, ICS400 certification
We take standard curriculum and tailor our instruction to the audience, discipline and jurisdiction at hand
We incorporate straight from the headlines information on in all course instruction and exercise facilitation
We deliver training and exercise services by request on short and long range scheduling timelines