Selection Criteria: The target audience for this course is senior personnel who are expected to perform in a management capacity in an Area Command or Multi-Agency Coordination Entity.
- Explain how major incidents engender special management challenges.
- Describe the circumstances in which an Area Command is established.
- Describe the circumstances in which Multi-Agency Coordination Systems are established.
- IS0100,Introduction to the Incident Command System;
- IS0200, Basic Incident Command System for Initial Response;
- ICS 300 (E/L/G0300), Intermediate Incident Command System for Expanding Incidents;
- IS0700, National Incident Management System, An Introduction;
- IS0800, National Response Framework, An Introduction
Recommended: Experience using concepts and principles from ICS 100, ICS 200, and ICS 300 and use of skills in an operational environment.
- Emergency Management
G Courses offered virtually are in coordination with Colorado DSHSEM / State Training Officer. All Blue Cell lead instructors are State Certified. Participants are welcomed from outside Colorado. Consult with your States Training Officer for any additional application or certification requirements.
We take standard curriculum and tailor our instruction to the audience, discipline and jurisdiction at hand
We incorporate straight from the headlines information on in all course instruction and exercise facilitation
We deliver training and exercise services by request on short and long range scheduling timelines