The purpose of this course is to provide continuity training for Program Managers at the Federal, state, territorial, tribal, and local levels of government. It is critical that Continuity Managers understand their role, responsibilities, and resources available to help them develop a viable continuity capability for their organization.
Selection Criteria: Participation is open to Federal, State, Local, Territorial, and Tribal government employees responsible for Continuity of Operations (COOP) planning or managing a COOP Program.
- Define Continuity of Operations.
- Explain the benefits of a viable continuity program.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of key personnel.
- Identify essential elements of a viable continuity program.
- Identify continuity processes, resources, and tasks necessary to implement and manage a successful COOP program.
G Courses offered virtually are in coordination with Colorado DSHSEM / State Training Officer. All Blue Cell lead instructors are State Certified. Participants are welcomed from outside Colorado. Consult with your States Training Officer for any additional application or certification requirements.