Selection Criteria: State, local, and tribal government emergency program managers, other emergency management staff, and other local government employees responsible for mitigation. The secondary audience includes Federal emergency management personnel and employees of federal, state, and local governments who work in the emergency management field.
- Analyze reasons for differences between optimal and actual mitigation roles of the emergency program manager.
- Determine strategies to build support for mitigation planning in your community.
- Analyze hazard risks for a given scenario.
- Propose a mitigation strategy for a particular hazard.
- Develop a mitigation plan implementation strategy for a given scenario.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a community’s mitigation planning efforts.
- Recommend actions to optimize the mitigation role of the emergency program manager.
G Courses offered virtually are in coordination with Colorado DSHSEM / State Training Officer. All Blue Cell lead instructors are State Certified. Participants are welcomed from outside Colorado. Consult with your States Training Officer for any additional application or certification requirements.
We take standard curriculum and tailor our instruction to the audience, discipline and jurisdiction at hand
We incorporate straight from the headlines information on in all course instruction and exercise facilitation
We deliver training and exercise services by request on short and long range scheduling timelines