Selection Criteria: This course is intended for MC coordinators, management staff, non-governmental organization leaders, private sector, and other emergency management staff that are a part of the team and have a responsibility for effective MC/EA preparedness and response.
There are several options for the composition of a class. One is the State MC Coordinator and his/her team; a local MC Coordinator and his/her team; or a State MC Coordinator and local MC Coordinators from the state.
- Define the four primary MC/EA services as discussed in this course.
- Describe how to determine their community’s MC/EA service resource requirements.
- Identify providers that exist in their community or can be called upon from a nearby community to meet the requirements for MC/EA.
- Name planning and operational actions that can affect how services will be provided.
- List action items to use resources and providers to meet MC/EA requirements in their community.
G Courses offered virtually are in coordination with Colorado DSHSEM / State Training Officer. All Blue Cell lead instructors are State Certified. Participants are welcomed from outside Colorado. Consult with your States Training Officer for any additional application or certification requirements.