Selection Criteria: This course is intended for MC coordinators, management staff, non-governmental organization leaders, private sector, and other emergency management staff that are a part of the team and have a responsibility for effective MC/EA preparedness and response.
There are several options for the composition of a class. One is the State MC Coordinator and his/her team; a local MC Coordinator and his/her team; or a State MC Coordinator and local MC Coordinators from the state.
- Define the four primary MC/EA services as discussed in this course.
- Describe how to determine their community’s MC/EA service resource requirements.
- Identify providers that exist in their community or can be called upon from a nearby community to meet the requirements for MC/EA.
- Name planning and operational actions that can affect how services will be provided.
- List action items to use resources and providers to meet MC/EA requirements in their community.
G Courses offered virtually are in coordination with Colorado DSHSEM / State Training Officer. All Blue Cell lead instructors are State Certified. Participants are welcomed from outside Colorado. Consult with your States Training Officer for any additional application or certification requirements.
We take standard curriculum and tailor our instruction to the audience, discipline and jurisdiction at hand
We incorporate straight from the headlines information on in all course instruction and exercise facilitation
We deliver training and exercise services by request on short and long range scheduling timelines