Selection Criteria: This course is designed for emergency management personnel who are involved in developing an effective emergency planning system.
- Describe how recent disasters have changed the way governments at all levels should plan.
- Explain how the Comprehensive Preparedness Guide (CPG) 101 helps state, local, and tribal governments determine and structure their planning requirements.
- Relate emergency planning to National Incident Management System (NIMS) compliance and integration.
- Associate planning principles and concepts to the overall planning process.
- Identify how the steps in the planning process can improve both deliberate and crisis action planning.
- Implement the planning process model for future planning efforts.
- Determine which Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) format is best suited to their jurisdictions.
G Courses offered virtually are in coordination with Colorado DSHSEM / State Training Officer. All Blue Cell lead instructors are State Certified. Participants are welcomed from outside Colorado. Consult with your States Training Officer for any additional application or certification requirements.
We take standard curriculum and tailor our instruction to the audience, discipline and jurisdiction at hand
We incorporate straight from the headlines information on in all course instruction and exercise facilitation
We deliver training and exercise services by request on short and long range scheduling timelines