4 hour duration 10am - 2pm MST
Multiple dates offered
Individual and Agency/Group rates available
Have you exercised your cyber security plan this year? Cyber security is an issue that we will continue to see as a need and in the news, we are currently hearing about another attack on hospitals so having your plan and exercising it is a must. If you have not done an exercise, you have an opportunity to join The Blue Cell as we put on a live virtual Cyber Security Exercise.
- Review and validate plans/policies.
- Assess processes for information collection, validation, and sharing capabilities.
- Assess levels of risks or vulnerabilities to the local informational technology systems, networks, connectivity and device usage.
- Discuss with stakeholders plans and response procedures to a threat-initiated incident and coordination activities under NIMS with local, state, and federal agencies.
- The exercise will be HSEEP consistent and will also provide an After-Action Report for all entities.
- Groups and organizations, can sign up 10 or more or you can sign up as an individual.
- Requirements for person purchasing multiple seat include:
- training room that has the capability to use their owl or something similar with visual and audio capabilities.
- Ideally each person should have a computer for the exercise.
We take standard curriculum and tailor our instruction to the audience, discipline and jurisdiction at hand
We incorporate straight from the headlines information on in all course instruction and exercise facilitation
We deliver training and exercise services by request on short and long range scheduling timelines