PER DAY PRICING
Selection Criteria: Individuals who may assume a supervisory role in incidents. Note: During a Type 3 incident, some or all of the Command and General Staff positions may be activated, as well as Division/Group Supervisor and/or Unit Leader level positions. These incidents may extend into multiple operational periods.
- Describe how the National Incident Management System (NIMS) Command and Management component supports the management of expanding incidents.
- Describe the incident/event management process for supervisors and expanding incidents as prescribed by the Incident Command System (ICS).
- Implement the incident management process on a simulated Type 3 incident.
- Develop an Incident Action Plan for a simulated incident.
- IS0100, Introduction to the Incident Command System;
- IS0200, Basic Incident Command System for Initial Response;
- IS0700, National Incident Management System, An Introduction;
- IS0800, National Response Framework, An Introduction
Recommended: Experience using concepts and principles from ICS 100, ICS 200, and use of skills in a response or exercise.
- Emergency Management
G Courses offered virtually are in coordination with Colorado DSHSEM / State Training Officer. All Blue Cell lead instructors are State Certified. Participants are welcomed from outside Colorado. Consult with your States Training Officer for any additional application or certification requirements.