PER DAY PRICING
Selection Criteria: Individuals who may assume a supervisory role in incidents. Note: During a Type 3 incident, some or all of the Command and General Staff positions may be activated, as well as Division/Group Supervisor and/or Unit Leader level positions. These incidents may extend into multiple operational periods.
- Describe how the National Incident Management System (NIMS) Command and Management component supports the management of expanding incidents.
- Describe the incident/event management process for supervisors and expanding incidents as prescribed by the Incident Command System (ICS).
- Implement the incident management process on a simulated Type 3 incident.
- Develop an Incident Action Plan for a simulated incident.
- IS0100, Introduction to the Incident Command System;
- IS0200, Basic Incident Command System for Initial Response;
- IS0700, National Incident Management System, An Introduction;
- IS0800, National Response Framework, An Introduction
Recommended: Experience using concepts and principles from ICS 100, ICS 200, and use of skills in a response or exercise.
- Emergency Management
G Courses offered virtually are in coordination with Colorado DSHSEM / State Training Officer. All Blue Cell lead instructors are State Certified. Participants are welcomed from outside Colorado. Consult with your States Training Officer for any additional application or certification requirements.
We take standard curriculum and tailor our instruction to the audience, discipline and jurisdiction at hand
We incorporate straight from the headlines information on in all course instruction and exercise facilitation
We deliver training and exercise services by request on short and long range scheduling timelines