Selection Criteria: This course is designed for emergency management personnel who are involved in developing an effective emergency planning system.
- Describe how recent disasters have changed the way governments at all levels should plan.
- Explain how the Comprehensive Preparedness Guide (CPG) 101 helps state, local, and tribal governments determine and structure their planning requirements.
- Relate emergency planning to National Incident Management System (NIMS) compliance and integration.
- Associate planning principles and concepts to the overall planning process.
- Identify how the steps in the planning process can improve both deliberate and crisis action planning.
- Implement the planning process model for future planning efforts.
- Determine which Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) format is best suited to their jurisdictions.
G Courses offered virtually are in coordination with Colorado DSHSEM / State Training Officer. All Blue Cell lead instructors are State Certified. Participants are welcomed from outside Colorado. Consult with your States Training Officer for any additional application or certification requirements.
Firefighters, Firefighter Training, G191 Courses, G2300 Courses, ICS300,
ICS400, Online ICS400, Online ICS300, Virtual ICS300, Virtual ICS400,
Online G2300, Online G191, Self Paced LMS, Virtual G191, Virtual G2300,
Emergency and Disaster Management Training, Wildland firefighters , Law
Enforcement, Governmental Agencies, position specific, 900 series,
AHIMTA, incident commander, PIO, public information officer, safety
officer, liaison officer, operations section chief, planning section
chief, logistic section chief, finance section chief, ICS, Incident
Command System, NIMS , National Incident Management System, Fire, EMS,
Hospital, Sheriff, Police, Public Health, Public Works, HICS, DOT,
Agriculture, EMA, certificate, qualification, taskbook, NIMS training,
NIMS certification, FEMA training, FEMA certification, ICS training, ICS
certification, ICS300 certification, ICS400 certification
We take standard curriculum and tailor our instruction to the audience, discipline and jurisdiction at hand
We incorporate straight from the headlines information on in all course instruction and exercise facilitation
We deliver training and exercise services by request on short and long range scheduling timelines